Life At Fintech
We are More Than a Workplace
At Fintech, we are passionate about providing the alcohol industry with the very best tools and services that make operating easier and more profitable – but we not only work hard, we play hard too. With a multitude of benefits and employee perks, it’s easy to see why Fintech is nominated for local and national awards each year.
Ready to start your career with the Fintech family?
A True Commitment to our Clients and Fintechers
“It is an honor to work with such dedicated Fintechers whose passion for service and drive to reinvent how business is done in the alcohol industry is second to none – proving every day that our true competitive advantage is our people.”
Tad Phelps, Chief Executive Officer
Benefits and Perks
Company Paid Medical
Insurance for Employee and Dependent Children
Employer Matched 401K
Up to 10% of Employee Salary
100% Company Paid Dental
Insurance for Employee
100% Company Paid Vision
Insurance for Employee
Company Paid Life Insurance
Company Paid Long and Short-Term Disability
Employee Recognition Program
Six Paid Holidays
Start With 18 Paid Vacation Days a Year
Monthly Team-Building Events
Breakfast or Lunch on Fridays
Business Casual Dress Code
Group Events and Outings
Community Outreach Opportunities
Find Your Opportunity with Fintech
View open positions and instructions on how to apply.
SMB Sales Representative
Position Description: The SMB Sales Representative’s primary responsibility is to sell Fintech’s subscription-based service that assists retailers in the payment of their beverage alcohol purchase and provides visibility to their purchasing analytics. Our solution helps retailers conform to state regulations for purchasing beverage alcohol and maximizes profitability for their beverage alcohol program.
- Prospect and qualify sales leads for sales pursuit using typical research vehicles such as trade publications, industry websites, social media platforms, distributor websites, and third-party partner websites too
- Deliver phone and WebEx sales demos to small business owners
- Utilize a consultative approach to uncover our prospects business challenges and position Fintech value statements as a means to mitigate those business challenges
- Participate in sales-led marketing programs that promote clients interest
- Develop relationships and maintain frequent communications with assigned distributors and strategic partners to increase lead referrals
- Close deals
- Prepare, collect and process sales service agreements for new clients
- Participate in a weekly team sales cadence and sales performance reporting
- Minimum two years inside or outside sales required
- Self-starter and tenacious new business hunter
- Strong desire to compete in a professional manner and excel in sales peer group
- People-oriented and client-focused
- Ability to interact and communicate with internal team in a professional manner
- Ability to interact with customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Excellent phone manners are essential
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Detail-oriented organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize in order to meet timelines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with a customer relationship management (CRM) software application (SalesForce.com preferred, but not required)
- Phone training and/or online presentation experience a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
How to apply:
Position Description: The Activation Specialist position ensures a successful implementation of retailer and distributor relationships. The position encompasses a unique combination of client support, problem-solving, financial operations support, technical assistance, and other functions key to our company’s philosophy of providing excellent client service.
The Activation Specialist serves as the primary client contact through the implementation process. They proactively manage client relationships by keeping the client abreast of the status of their setup and any issues, providing suggestions based on best practices, and ensuring clients are trained and prepared for the agreed-upon effective date of their relationship
- Ensure all client calls and email requests are responded to appropriately and on a timely basis
- Perform timely maintenance on client accounts as part of the setup process
- Generate new revenue from existing clients through upselling and cross-selling of other Fintech products and services
- Create and maintain client locations and relationships in the Fintech databases
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Maintain knowledge of Fintech policies, products, services, and internal procedures
- ducate clients on Fintech website and processes
- Maintain professional skills to ensure client satisfaction
- Formulate recommendations for system enhancements and process improvements to increase efficiencies with the client support department and client end-user experience
- Assist with updating SOPs and creating training documentation for internal and external use
- Keep management apprised of critical client situations
- Interpersonal Skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- People-oriented and client-focused
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Solution knowledge
- Strategic thinking
- Detail oriented
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize assignments
- Ability to produce results quickly
- Motivated, independent, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must be a fluent Windows user with a basic understanding of database operation
- Proficiency in a number of different software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Project Management and ACH processing a plus
- Experience in helpdesk or ticketing system a plus
- Minimum three years client service experience
How to apply:
Position Description: (including areas of responsibility)
The Systems Engineer is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company’s technical systems and infrastructure. The Systems Engineer ensures the core company systems are available in a 24×7 environment, provides research and guidance in maintaining scalable systems with 99% uptime, and ensures a high level of security, integrity and availability.
- Administer an enterprise on-premise environment consisting of Microsoft Windows servers, Active Directory, VMware vCenter, NetApp storage, Citrix NetScalers, and Cisco UCS blade chassis.
- Manage a variety of SaaS applications/services such as Microsoft Office 365 w/ Exchange, LastPass Enterprise, DNSFilter, Duo, Meraki, and Mimecast.
- Maintain data availability and integrity by using tools such as Cohesity, ExaGrid, and VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Monitor applications, services, and servers with tools such as LogicMonitor and vRealize Operations Manager.
- Proactively identify and remediate security issues via tools such as VMware Skyline, Trend Worry-Free malware protection, and NetApp ActiveIQ.
- Administer a growing Microsoft Azure environment consisting of virtual machines, storage accounts, security, load balancers, DNS zones, networks, and related services
- Conduct security-centric infrastructure components and various scanning tools
- Work with outside consultants as appropriate for independent security audits, penetration tests, SSAE18 and customer related audits
- Proactively identify potential issues in the production environment and help recommend solutions
- Assist when necessary with hardware support and networking services to internal departments (computers, phones, printers, network access, copy machines) and external clients
- Participate in the team’s on-call support rotation
- Patch & Backup Management
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- A minimum of five years of experience working in a system engineering role.
- S. degree in MIS, computer science, engineering, related technical degree or commensurate experience
- Demonstratable experience managing a multi-site Active Directory deployment along with related services such as Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, and Certificate Services.
- Experience managing multiple vCenter 5.5 to 6.7 clusters along with related services such as vRealize Operations Manager, Site Recovery Manager, and VMware Skyline.
- Experience managing a Microsoft/Office 365 tenant with more than 100 users including products and services such as Exchange Online, Microsoft Onedrive, and Microsoft Teams.
- Experience managing resources in public clouds (AWS, Azure, etc) including deploying virtual machines, load balancers, security groups, storage buckets, and other related PaaS services.
- Experience administering storage appliances, blade server systems, and rack mounted equipment
- Windows Server (2008/2012/2019) Systems Administration and Engineering
- Ability to plan, organize, schedule, and manage personal work and small projects
- Strong problem solving, decision-making, and analytical abilities
- Experience with NetApp SAN is a plus
- Linux admin and shell scripting skills is a plus
- Knowledge of administering/managing Cisco switches (network and storage) is a plus
- Experience administering Citrix Netscalers (physical or virtual) is a plus
- Knowledge of provisioning and managing public SSL/TLS certificates is a plus
- Microsoft Intune administration/management is a plus
- Managing Macs at scale is a plus
- Relevant IT Certifications (Microsoft, VMware, etc) is a plus
Physical Requirements: (Example: This position is performed in a normal office environment. Physical demands require occasional lifting up to 15 lbs, sitting > 66% of the time, standing or walking > 33% of the time, talking, hearing, using hands to touch, handle, keyboard > 66% of the time.
Reports To: Director of IT
Direct Reports: N/A
Full Time or Part Time: Full Time
How to apply: